Call us 7 (851) 299-48-03 or send email or use skype: Ростест Our support is open at 8 – 16 every day of the week.

/ / Certificate for coffee

Karla Sánchez (Michoacn de Ocampo, 16 июля 2015)

to whom it may concern,
We want to export Instant Coffee in consumer packs to Russia. The HS Code is 2101 11 111 2.
the main requirement is to know what are the necessary certificates and approvals required to import the aforementioned goods.

Karla Sánchez

Julia, +7 (812) 507-63-16,

Dear Karla,

You need to issue declaration according Technical regulations of Customs union (TR CU) «For safety on food products» (021/2011), » Food products in terms of their marking» (022/2011). It’s obligatory document for export to Russia and other countries of Customs union (Belorussia, Kazakhstan).
Please note that applicant in declaration should be russian/belorussian/kazakh (importer or representative company of manufacturer on the territory of these countries).
I sent you sample of declaration TR CU (EAC), all costs via e-mail. Please contact us in case of any questions, we’ll be glad to help you.


Заказать консультацию
  • Быстрый e-mail - ответ
    от специалистов, включая:
    - список необходимых сертификатов;
    - цены и сроки оформления;
    - список необходимых документов для оформления.
  • Индивидуальный просчет стоимости сертификатов
  • Бесплатные консультации
КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТЬ Переданная Вами информация разглашению не подлежит.
Ваше имя:
Контактный телефон:
Контактный e-mail:
Ваш вопрос:
Код с картинки: