Call us 7 (851) 299-48-03 or send email or use skype: Ростест Our support is open at 8 – 16 every day of the week.

/ / Certificate for food products

KVK Raju (Secunderabad, 6 июля 2013)

Dear sir,

We want to export Instant Coffee in bulk and in consumer packs to sell in Russia. The HS Code is 21011120.

Please let us know what are the certifications/ approvals required and also to be printed on the consumer packaging to market in russia.

Best Rgds
KVK Raju

Julia, +7 (812) 507-63-16,

Hello sir,

01.07.2013 in Russia a new Technical regulations of Customs Union 021/2011 on safety for food products were entered into force. Please see all conditions on your e-mail.
Let me know if you have any questions, we’ll be glad to assist you!


Заказать консультацию
  • Быстрый e-mail - ответ
    от специалистов, включая:
    - список необходимых сертификатов;
    - цены и сроки оформления;
    - список необходимых документов для оформления.
  • Индивидуальный просчет стоимости сертификатов
  • Бесплатные консультации
КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТЬ Переданная Вами информация разглашению не подлежит.
Ваше имя:
Контактный телефон:
Контактный e-mail:
Ваш вопрос:
Код с картинки: