Call us 7 (851) 299-48-03 or send email or use skype: Ростест Our support is open at 8 – 16 every day of the week.

/ / Certificate for railway products

Daniel Rush (Other region, 7 апреля 2017)

We are proposing a railway product for Kazakhstan where it requires GOST certification. Our product has been tested and meetings most EN Specifications, but am trying to understand GOST incremental requirements from EN/IEC to assess if I have to redesign anything or just run additional testing

Julia, +7 (812) 507-63-16,

Dear Daniel,

You need testing according to Technical regulations of Customs union: TR CU 001/2011 «On the safety of railway rolling stock» or TR CU 002/2011 “On the safety of high-speed rail transport».
Please note that applicant in test reports and certificate /declaration TR CU should be kazakh legal entity (importer) or other company registered in country of Customs union.
Applicant company should make a contract with accredited laboratory and certification body directly.


Заказать консультацию
  • Быстрый e-mail - ответ
    от специалистов, включая:
    - список необходимых сертификатов;
    - цены и сроки оформления;
    - список необходимых документов для оформления.
  • Индивидуальный просчет стоимости сертификатов
  • Бесплатные консультации
КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТЬ Переданная Вами информация разглашению не подлежит.
Ваше имя:
Контактный телефон:
Контактный e-mail:
Ваш вопрос:
Код с картинки: