Call us 7 (851) 299-48-03 or send email or use skype: Ростест Our support is open at 8 – 16 every day of the week.

/ / Certificate for refrigerators

Daniele Somenzi (Pordenone (Italy), 24 июня 2013)

Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to know which kind of certificates we will need to export our goods to Russia.
We produce furniture whit a fridge inside, our product are IMQ certified and already in EU market.
We wait your kind reply.
Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Daniele Somenzi
Head of Quality & Procurement
Marcegaglia Group

Irina, +7 (812) 507-63-16,

Dear Daniele,
I see your product is refrigerator but not standard product, it’s seems like designer product at the expense of furniture made. Though it is under obligatory standards as for refrigerators. Since 15th February, 2013 new Customs Union Technical Regulations came into force. For your product it is CU TR homologation On Safety of Low-Voltage Equipment and Eectromagnetic Compatibility, EMC.

Documents for obtaining Certificate:
— catalogue (technical spesification),
— IMQ/CB test certificate/ISO and/or other certificates that you have.

Best regards,


Заказать консультацию
  • Быстрый e-mail - ответ
    от специалистов, включая:
    - список необходимых сертификатов;
    - цены и сроки оформления;
    - список необходимых документов для оформления.
  • Индивидуальный просчет стоимости сертификатов
  • Бесплатные консультации
КОНФИДЕНЦИАЛЬНОСТЬ Переданная Вами информация разглашению не подлежит.
Ваше имя:
Контактный телефон:
Контактный e-mail:
Ваш вопрос:
Код с картинки: